Seti@Home Team

Tolax

First off, i put no data that gives us away as a trakcer in the team anywere.

CLick Here

To install seti visit http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/ , its petty self explanitary.

Forthose who dont know what it is:

Seti basically uses peoples comps to proccess satalite and telescope data looking for spike incertain bands that could be an alien signal, or black/wormhole etc... Its also timed not to record data that is taken when a man made object is passing over.

Guest c4evap
DUDE! i saw these topics WEEKS AND WEEKS ago. gosh stop posting the same thing

Man, you ARE having a bad day. So what if it's been posted before. It's for a good cause. Chill man. Sheesh!

c4 B)

I will install as well.

one of my other computers is taking part in the Human Proteome Folding Project that helps in the search for disease cures. if anyone is interested, check out www.worldcommunitygrid.org

Guest c4evap
I will install as well.

one of my other computers is taking part in the Human Proteome Folding Project that helps in the search for disease cures. if anyone is interested, check out www.worldcommunitygrid.org

Sounds interesting and worthwhile. I believe I'll participate (already doing the SETI thing). Thanks for the heads up.

c4 :D

DUDE! i saw these topics WEEKS AND WEEKS ago. gosh stop posting the same thing

You might want to provide the link for that, so that the discussion can continue in it's own thread.

Not all users have been a member of this site as long as you have, so most likely they haven't seen them yet. It is not a common habit, and I thank heavens for that, for a new user to have to read all previous posts in a forum you know.