Japanese develop "female android"!

TetsuoShima

This kind of things scares me a litttle. What if this androids turn against us one day as many of the great sci-fi authers did predicted. By the way she is cute. Aham aham!

;)Burn those creatures before they take our place

This kind of things scares me a litttle. What if this androids turn against us one day as many of the great sci-fi authers did predicted. By the way she is cute. Aham aham!

;)Burn those creatures before they take our place

Four words for you... "Three Laws of Robotics". If they actually used those, androids would be forced to neither hurt us or allow us to be hurt, forestalling any possibility of turning against us ^^

Well, Asimov pointed out like 10 possibilities where those laws wouldn't work :)

Imo, robots will only be what we program them to be, but WE must be the ones who write that code, and robots and computers should not be allowed to change that code. Then we should be safe

Well, Asimov pointed out like 10 possibilities where those laws wouldn't work :)

Imo, robots will only be what we program them to be, but WE must be the ones who write that code, and robots and computers should not be allowed to change that code. Then we should be safe

there is alot of research in artificial intelligence, and learning ability. I have no doubt that they will be used to the extreme with robots, to do otherwise would limit their potential. human nature being what it is, it will happen.

I find it ammusing that the ability to flutter her eyelids, not just blink, was high on their list of things to develop ;)

Whats with the wave of female robots? What about male robots huh?? I feel offended. Gender inequality is afoot. Cmon! Bring on those robotic penises so we can usher in an era of Datas-who-are-programmed-in-multitudes-of-positions!

=Han=

The tech sector is still dominated by men... and therefore' date=' what do you think they're going to build? Right. ^^'[/quote']

You wont be saying that when the machines revolt, and send Terminators out to crush the human rebellion!

• 3 weeks later...

Take at look at Microsoft and all the errors in their software. And these guys are the pro's. Stick a rocket in her ass and put it in space!! ;)