Recommend me a good Sci_Fi show(s) to download and watch

Yogurth

• 3 weeks later...

for the ladies definatly Firefly all the chicks dig Mal, some of the best characters, plots, relationships ect. though i was mad disapointed by serenity, oh and the show rocks. Buffy sucks unless your an overwieght, socialy inept 12yo girl who dreams of angel taking her away off into the night (see anyone can write this tripe). Farscape overall is good but he first season really falls into some bad generic sci-fi "their different just like us" aaawwwww. star trek tos rocks. and if you haven't seen B5 you owe it to yourself to.

Surprised nobody has mentioned Space Above and Beyond. Some great stories there. Only one season too, so it won't take forever to grab it.

I was going to suggest that!.........but I dont think chicks would like it. Too much chiggy bashing and it would be long before they would get bored and be wanting you to buy them another pair of shoes.

Women that like Sc-Fi are rare........the ones that Ive known generally like horror or x-files type mystery shows. The chances of them jumping around and getting excited at the point where Spock kills Kirk are a big fat zero.

If was trying to impess some women I may pretend I liked Bridget Jones Diary not Sc-Fi HA HA HA........But if they've seen enough of Bridget Jones pull out the new series of Doctor Who!

What a traitor to the cause! :D

• 2 weeks later...

firefly is good. but I was also thinking about the new Doctor Who (2005 - 1st season). I never watched the previous series (they didnt work for me) but this one is good. very good in fact. it has a modern feel to it and the doctor is really cool guy :) oh and Im a female, so take a hint.. ;)

I have just uploaded the entire 2005 season a week ago on niteshdw torrent site. you can dl it if you want to take a chance with it. and good luck with girls :)