Star Trek Voyager Movie

ZSquallZ

Space is infinite - human imagination isn't. Go to a whole new place

I don't think that TNG really explored Beta or that Voy thorougly explored Delta...

The obession with new places is just a joke - it's just an excuse to avoid continuity, plot and character development.

Look chief I always agreed with you. So tell me... what would you like !?

I mean I'm all up for exploring all the 4 quadrants again but what continuity !?

We won't be seeing the old crews again. So yes new plot needs to be good and has to have character development but they r not gonna be able to maintain continuity.

I mean here's a continuity.

Remember the VAADWURS... the species asleep for 900 years... subspace corridor founders.

They could come back as a menace... could've taken over borg tech.

I don't know. Whatever idea I can think of all sounds like old rehash ideas.

That's why I suggested new galaxy.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon it wouldn't be a bad idea to fast forward hardcore for the star trek franchise... say head towards when the Kingons have entered the federation?

OR I beleive that in the 29th century in the star trek universe, the federation expolres time as is once did space...

NOW THAT could make for an interesting show - BUT it would require bloody fantastic writers to pull it off without being corny etc...

Actualy i like what bapman said. I know i will probly be chasized for this, but maybe something with another Galaxey..... maybe.. ok forget i said that...

You know, the only quad that hasnt been explored to a full potential is the beta quad. and the Romulans are not going to let the Federation any time soon.

I still don't see what's wrong with ANOTHER galaxy !?

The Caretakers are from another Galaxy.

So was V'ger.

Then there was another race from Alpha Centauri.

I mean c'mon... then there's also the old ST legend that some Elder race created the galactic barrier to protect them from some great evil lurking in the void between the galaxies.

Plus... the Ancient aliens who created the "GATES" ST's version of Stargates also left the galaxy.

But... in the current galaxy... its just too conjested.

TOS - Explored Alpha Quadrant

TNG - Explored Beta Quadrant

DS-9 - Explored Gamma [Though most of it is still unexplored]

VOY - Explored Delta and they thoroughly.

Sooo what else it left !?... Gamma again !?

And in the ST book, Titan. A VERY large Romulan Fleet is lost in the vortex that was left from teh explion of thaloron ration from teh schitimer. the are sent to another galaxy i believe. We could go their.

Yes in search of the Romulan fleet. The Romulans have asked the Federation and Klingons for their help, however the romulan fleet has contracted a virus which turns them into rabid warriors bent on destruction of anything that gets in their way....including other romulans....

And in the ST book' date=' Titan. A VERY large Romulan Fleet is lost in the vortex that was left from teh explion of thaloron ration from teh schitimer. the are sent to another galaxy i believe. We could go their.[/quote']

I haven't read Titan yet, but the vortex idea sounds very interesting... That'd be cool.

I think it's unlikely they'll take star trek out of the title - it has a tangible benefit on ratings. Some people are going to watch Star Trek: Paint Drying...

I really don't get the obsession with going to newer, further away places. All it's doing is conceding that you haven't got decent writers or good ideas.

Hahaha...Star Trek: Paint Drying...that's a good one! :p :p :p

I still say a mirror universe series would be great!

c4 B)