WHAT WILL BE FOUND ON MARS

psheldrake1

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll find Little Bunny Fu-Fu's big cousin, who will try to eat the ship.

......This in turn will piss me off highly, and I'll perforate him like a piece of swiss cheese.

:p

As for pics of Mars, I'd love some close up shots of those Aztec like pyramids, a close up of the "face", and some close up shots of the ventilation tubes.

.....Now those are shots I'd like to see!

:cyclops:

And those are the pictures you'll never see. The government won'tshow those. It would be a contradition on what they want you tp know. If the pyramids are real and they show them, they would have to put funds into NASA instead of the wars. That's not profitable to bushs' boys.

And those are the pictures you'll never see. The government won't show those. It would be a contradition on what they want you tp know. If the pyramids are real and they show them' date=' they would have to put funds into NASA instead of the wars. That's not profitable to bushs' boys. [/quote']

I don't think Bush has anything to do with it.......He wants to colonize Mars.

......But I do agree that there is an effort to dismiss what many believe are obvious signs of past civilization.

They could've dropped a Rover near those pyramids if they had wanted to, but they didn't.

:stare:

My all-time favorite excuse is the one for the ventilation tubes.......

"Oh, the wind did that."

WHAT??!!

The wind makes transparent tubes with perfectly spaced ridges?

.........o.........k...........

LOL!

:p

Colonies will be far away from anything they don't want you to know about. They'll come up with excuses, radiation or something. And the military will be investgating any and all structures that are there. Every government would do the same.

I hold an above top secret clearance........As far as I know, it's still good.

Since something like this may pose a threat to the colonists, I should be informed!

Right?

;)

i know wats on mars. the possibility that vonhelton will disappeared forever. hell i wish i could upload my friend's picture to somewhere.

Do you really think you'll get away from me that easy??

......Think again. I intend to take satelites with me. My lag time will be hell, but I'll still be around!

:D

Imagine a "modern" Klingon, minus the forehead ridges, and that's what I look like.

Uh.....pretty boy!

On Mars I know they'll find one expensive R/C car...and of course the rock some dope drove it into! :p